The Aftermath of Chaos
The second-largest village in Harkenwold, Albridge stands where the King’s Road crosses the White River.
1. Old Tower – This vine-covered ruin was once a guard post for the river crossing.
2. Erst the Wainwright – owned by Erst, middle-aged human.
3. House of the Village Elder, a halfling named Gerrad.
4. Village Green – This open space serves as a market in good weather.
5. Kathrid’s Smithy – owned by Kathrid, a mature dwarf matron.
6. The Mallard Inn – This small inn and taphouse is not as well known as the Silver Nail, but serves travelers well passing through Albridge. Owned by Onneth, an older half-elf gentleman.
7. White River Merchantile – run by halfling Roma Featherton.
8. Gremath Stables – owned by human Dar Gremath.
To the northwest of Albridge lies a druid groved consecrated to the goddess Melora and overseen by a local druidess.